sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011
How to Get a Girl to Kiss You if You Are a Girl
Have you ever wanted to kiss a girl? Are you a girl yourself? Sometimes, the idea is intimidating, but sometimes, it's sexy and it makes you shiver with anticipation! Here are some steps to make it easier, and get that kiss.
1) Know the girl's orientation. Make sure your advance will be welcome. The girl you want to kiss should be a lesbian or bisexual, and you should be pretty sure of that. She can also be bi-curious.
You can find out by talking about LGBT-related topics to "take a temperature reading". Mention lesbian singers or gay movie characters, and see what her reaction is. There's an old saying: "Those who know, know." Talk about k.d. lang, Brandi Carlile, Indigo Girls, The L Word, and watch her responses - if she knows about the gay content and is excited to chat about them, you're pretty safe. If she doesn't know what you're talking about, don't make a move.
2) Establish privacy. You want to make sure that you keep this between the two of you for now. Try to make physical contact - if you've chosen a bedroom, lay on the bed next to her, then move closer and try to snuggle a little. If she seems accepting, touch her face. If she touches yours, or adjusts your hair or picks lint off your jacket, those are good signs (she's grooming you). Only go forward if you believe you will not be disturbed, and if she seems open to your advances so far. If she seems standoffish or tries to make a lot of jokes, looks around the room, or seems distracted, back off.
3) Make sure she is relaxed. Put her at ease, and try to make her feel safe. Talk to her and act casual, but not too casual. Make sure she has a hint that you like her as more than a friend.
4) Move closer. Nuzzle into her a little bit, but if she backs off, tries to move away, or squirms, stop immediately. If she nuzzles into you or returns any kind of affection, look at her. If she is gazing back at you, look at her mouth. If you notice that she's looking at your mouth, she is definitely ready. If her eyes are closed or half closed, reach under her chin and gently tip her face up so that you can look at her. If she resists at all, calm her nerves by saying, "Are you scared?" If she says yes, tell her not to be, and just give her a nice hug and let her go. If she says "A little," ask, "Of me?" If she says no, go ahead and kiss her. Either way, if you decide this is the moment, don't hesitate - fortune favors the bold.
5) Make it a nice first kiss. Don't shove your tongue down her throat, and don't make it a marathon. Kiss her nicely, gently at first. If she responds warmly, by kissing you back, you can kiss her again, and let the kiss deepen as the moment warrants. But for a first kiss, try to use some restraint and make it really romantic and wonderful. That doesn't mean you make it a chaste, boring thing either - part your lips slightly, make sure your lips are kissable and soft (either moisten them slightly by licking them lightly, or use some lip balm on the way to the private place!). When you kiss her, make sure your hands behave - don't grope her while you're kissing her. Hold her, make it romantic and sweet. If this is your first kiss of many with this girl, you'll both have very fond memories of this moment, so make it count.
6) Repeat as desired. You will have to be the judge here. If she seems to want more, don't be afraid to go for something more than her lips. (makeout, tongue, massaging, etc.)
If she does not seem receptive to your advances back off .
Smile in a playful way when you are talking to her.
Don't do this to any random girl you meet. Get to know her and be her friend first.
Always be on good terms with the girl in question before you try this.
Have mints handy.
If she isn't approving of LGBT behaviour, she won't appreciate your attempt to kiss her.
Make sure she's not dating anyone, boy or girl, before you do this.
If she likes it try doing it while sleeping.
things you'll need:
Clean teeth and fresh breath
A lesbian or bisexual girl
Somewhere fun, romantic or comfortable to kiss